Simple, healthy and delicious – tender and tasty salmon.
Porciones 4 persons, Tiempo de preparación: 15 minutes, Tiempo de cocción 43 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets (130g each)
- 250 millilitre water or fish stock
- 125 millilitre white wine
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 grams of chard
- 1 red onion
- 50 grams of butter
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon crème fraiche
- Add the wine, water or fish stock, coriander and salt into the pan and set the timer to 8 minutes at 175°C without stirring.
- Cut the lemon into 8 pieces and add it into the pan.
- Place half of the chard into the steaming tray.
- Place the salmon fillet on top of the chard. Attach the steaming tray onto the HomeCooker and close the lid. Set the timer to 13 minutes at 130°C.
- After 13 minutes, remove the steaming tray and keep the salmon warm (cover steaming tray).
- Remove the water from the pan (but keep ¼ of the water for the sauce).
- Add the butter and the pine nuts to the remaining water and set the timer to 5 minutes at 175°C.
- When time's up, add the remaining chard and water and set the timer to 4 minutes at 130°C.
- Add a tablespoon of crème fraiche.
- Place the chard and salmon on a plate to serve.
- Sugerencia: Raw salmon should smell fresh, like the ocean. If salmon smells overly fishy or is slimy, it probably means that it’s going bad, so please avoid it.