This cold summer soup can be served as a starter or a refreshing snack during a hot day.
Porciones 4 persons, Tiempo de preparación: 0 minutes, Tiempo de cocción 23 minutes
- 200 g cucumber
- 500 g peeled tomatoes (can or fresh)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g red pepper
- 100 g red onion
- 100 ml white wine vinegar
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp ground pepper salt
- Cut the cucumber into 1cm pieces. Chop the tomatoes. Finely chop the garlic, red pepper and onion.
- Place all of the ingredients into the soup maker, close the lid and select the smooth soup program.
- When the soup is ready, pour it into a large container and chill for at least 3 hours in the fridge before serving.