Philips take pride in the recipes that are selected to be paired up with our range of kitchen appliances. See our recipe for Tomato and Carrot Soup here.
Porciones 6 persons, Tiempo de preparación: 10 minutes, Tiempo de cocción 20 minutes
- 6 tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1,5l vegetable stock
- Oven dish
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Slice the tomatoes into four equal parts and remove the centres. Peel and dice the carrots and coarsely chop the onion. Arrange the ingredients in an oven dish, sprinkle with olive oil, oregano, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast all vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, bring the stock to boil.
- Add the roast vegetables and allow to boil for another 10 minutes.
- Puree into a smoothly textured soup using the hand blender. Serve with cream and freshly ground pepper to taste.